form_layout=”post_media” title=”Please upload your resume here:”][input type=”text” name=”post_title” placeholder=”Name” id=”name”
class=”required”][input type=”text” name=”post_title” id=”name”
class=”required” placeholder=”Email”][input type=”file” name=”cv” id=”cv-submission”
class=”required custom-file-input” description=”” multiple=”multiple”][input type=”submit” class=”btn btn-career” value=”Submit”][/fu-upload-form]
- Identify acquisition and system security requirements by interface and attack vector
- Identify/create key weapon system resilience requirements
- Identify/create Software Assurance, Hardware Assurance, Information and Communications Technology Supply Chain Risk Management requirements from NIST SP 800-161 and other sources.
- Identify/tailor/update Data Item Description documents for SSE deliverables
- Ensure requirements address weapons systems
- Ensure traceability of requirements to all requirement sources (e.g., NIST, Cyber Survivability CSAs) for reciprocity and audit purposes
- Identify methods of verification for each acquisition and system security requirement
- Support industry peer review of LOA2 products in industry forums such as the CITAG and NDIA SSE/SE/T&E Committees
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- S1 or S2 according to their respective fields.
- Professional certification in accordance with the provisions.
- Experienced in the same field at least 5 years, preferably in nickel companies and smelters.
- Mastering English and computers.
- Willing to be placed on the job site.